As of early 2002, my home PC consists of:
- Operating System: WinXP Pro
- Case: CoolerMaster ATC-201 (all aluminum)
- Power Supply: Enermax 350W with PC-controlled fan
- Motherboard: iWill KA-266R with integrated RAID and sound
- CPU: 1.2GHz Athlon overclocked to 1.38GHz (10 x 138MHz @ 1.8V)
- RAM: 256MB PC2100 DDR
- Video: PNY 64MB AGP GeForce3 Ti200
- 2 IBM 60GB drives w/RAID 1 (mirror)
- Maxtor 30G backup disk
- IBM 20GB backup disk
- Plextor 16/10/40 CD/RW
- Acer 10/40 DVD
- Wireless access point: Buffalo AirStation
- DSL router: Linksys four-port
- Mouse: Logitech wireless optical
- Printer: Epson Stylus Photo 870
The internal wiring of my PC used to be a cluttered mess. I rewired it to improve the airflow, and my non-overclocked temperatures went from 42/30°C (CPU/case) to 40/28. With overclocking, the temps are 45/28 at idle and 50/28 under load.
Here's a look at the complete network layout.
Thanks for visiting my page. If you have comments or suggestions, drop me an email.